Don’t miss the opening ceremony of the 2017 IFA China Brand Public Pavilion this morning (September 1) in Hall 7.2. China Brand Show activities include the China Brand Public Pavilion in Hall 7.2 and Chinese companies’ exhibits at IFA global markets. The opening ceremony begins at 11:15 am in the public exhibition area in Hall 7.2, hosted by the Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China (MOFCOM).
Organisers include the Trade Development Bureau of Ministry of Commerce, P.R.C (TDB) and China Chamber of Commerce for Import and Export of Machinery and Electronic Products (CCCME).
- Chinese Chamber of Commerce in Germany
- Bureaux of Commerce: Zhongshan, Zhuhai, Cixi City and Yuyao City
- Shunde Economy Science and Technology Bureau
Haier, Hisense, Gree, Midea, Changhong, TCL, Galanz, Ayla networks, and tuya smart.
OPENING CEREMONY AGENDA
Host: Mr Miao Huawei, Director of Trade Development Bureau of Ministry of Commerce of P. R.C (TDB)
> Introduction of VIP guests
> Welcome Remarks & Greeting Speech:
- Wang Guiqing, CCCME Vice President
- Wang Weidong, Minister-Counselor of Chinese Embassy in Germany
- Yang Wenlong, Executive Vice Mayor of Zhongshan City
- Jens Heithecker, Executive Director – IFA
- Liang Zhaoxian, Galanz Group CEO
DIALOGUE OF LEADING CHINESE COMPANIES
- Haier, Sun Shubao, General Manager of EU
- Hisense, (undetermined)
- Changhong, Wang Yuechun
- TCL, SUN SHAOYONG, General Manager of multimedia products hosted by Zhou Qun, President of GFK in China
> Ribbon-cutting & unveiling Ceremony of Zhongshan Hall
> Networking & Buffet (media interviews)