TCL’s X10(C11) Mini LED TV offers industry-leading innovations and features
Winner of the Home Theater Gold Award at the IFA Product Technical Innovation Awards, the TCL X10(C11) Mini LED TV incorporates TCL’s latest Mini LED technology, bringing highly detailed contrast, along with Quantum Dot display technology offering world-class picture quality. Dolby Atmos audio technology ensures premium home-theatre sound performance. It also supports a wide range of smart functions powered by Android TV with Google Assistant.
Ensuring TCL stays ahead of the curve when it comes to innovation the TCL X10(C11) Mini LED TV also includes the following key features:
- The TCL X10(C11) Mini LED TV premier model is a 75-inch 8K Mini LED TV. Its backlight is driven by 25,200 high-performance LEDs, delivering superior brightness of up to 1200 nits – that’s between two and five times the brightness of a regular TV. It also features 900 local dimming zones, to deliver striking contrasts, with a purer, clearer display of light and dark detail via precision backlight control.
- Quantum Dot display technology that supports a wide colour gamut display, almost 100% of the DCI-P3 color space coverage;
- Local dimming that enables precise backlight control to delivering enhanced ultra-vivid picture quality;
- Support for Dolby Vision, which delivers outstanding colours and highlights that are up to 40 times brighter and blacks that are 10 times darker compared to a standard picture;
- An integrated cinema-inspired soundbar from Onkyo, a world- leading premium audio equipment provider, with support for Dolby Atmos;
- An integrated AI soundbar, allowing the sound system to work independently when the TV is turned off;
- Android TV with Google Assistant built-in enables users to activate using voice-only
- A simple, elegant design, just 14.5mm at its thinnest point, making it one of the thinnest 75-inch direct backlight products in the industry, reducing optical distance to 5mm, achieved by a revolutionary backlight structure;
- A full-view design, enabling viewers to enjoy an improved viewing experience with a wider screen.
THE TCL X10(C11) MINI LED TV INCORPORATES TCL’S LATEST MINI LED TECHNOLOGY
This 8K model will become available during the second quarter of 2020 in selected markets. There is also a 75-inch 4K version. In addition, there are two 65-inch 4K versions with optional sound bars that will be available at the end of 2019. Between the two 65-inch 4K versions, the one with a sound bar will be available soon in the European market.
> HALL 21, STAND 102