The company is unveiling its 3-in-1 multi surface cleaner, CrossWave Cordless
BISSELL, one of the worldwide leading oor care specialists from the US, is showcasing its latest product innovations in Berlin. It is the first time the American family-owned company and expert in floor care since 1876 has presented its new products with its own large booth, which covers more than 300 square metres.
One of the highlights is the BISSELL CrossWave Cordless, a new version of the public’s favourite and award-winning BISSELL CrossWave. The 3-in-1 unit vacuums, mops and dries hard floors and carpets all in one go, now with cord-free ease- of-use.
Until now homeowners wanting shiny parquet, streak-free tiles and fresh area rugs, have needed a lot of time and different gadgets and methods to clean each type of floor individually. With the introduction of the new CrossWave Cordless, BISSELL offers a solution that vacuums, washes and dries in a single step.
Key features at a glance:
- Multi-functional 3-in-1 floor cleaner; vacuum, wash and dries at the same time
- Removable multi-surface brush roll that washes tiles, sealed wood floors, laminate, linoleum, vinyl and rugs
- Cordless, 36V Li-Ion powered battery with up to 30 minutes run time
- Digital fingertip controls for a intuitive and comfortable handling
- DualTank System: separate clean and dirty water tanks, easy to remove and refill
- Pivoting floor head for easy manoeuvrability around furniture and improved edge cleaning
- Sample-sized BISSELL multi-surface cleaning solution included
- Easy clean, charging storage tray
Vincent Huinck, BISSELL’s International Commercial Director, says: “Since entering the international market five years ago, BISSELL is experiencing significant market growth – with its presence at IFA, BISSELL is underlining its expanding market position in Europe. IFA is the perfect platform for us to show the outside world and our international trading partners our new product line-up.”
Mr Huinck adds: “Each product is designed to significantly improve the way you take care of your home, enabling you to embrace messier moments of your family, kids and pets and giving you more time to enjoy life fully”
> HALL 9, STAND 111